Terroir [ter-wahr; French ter-war] noun from terre, “soil, land”, is the set of all environmental factors that affect a crop’s epigenetic qualities, unique environment contexts and farming practices, when the crop is grown in a specific habitat. Collectively, these contextual characteristics are said to have a character; terroir also refers to this character.
With a limited membership, our Terroir Wine Club offers its members the opportunity to enjoy our very special wines, share experiences and make memories.
We named our wine club “Terroir” to honor its important role in creating our wine. Weather, clones, and farming practices all impact the quality of the fruit, but the terroir is the primary influence on the essence of the wine. The terroir significantly impacts the final product, whether it’s Pinot or Chardonnay.
Benefits to club members include:
• Special pricing – 15% discount on all purchases
• Invitations to exclusive Club events
• Private tastings for member and two guests, by appointment only
• Guaranteed allocation, important in low production years
• Exclusive access to library wines
• One case per year of the current Pinot Noir release, purchased either in a single shipment or in two shipments (October and April). Cases can be a combination of 750 ml and magnums dependent upon availability.